Thank you, JIM B!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I get home from running around today doing errands like picking up the fish weigh bags at BPS and here's this BIG box at my front door..... "Bose" it says on the front..... OH, BOY!! They heard that I had that old pair of 601's and want me to try a brand new set of 901's!! Beethoven and Schubert will love it!!! The sub-woofer will drive those kids in the next apartment batty when I put on "Theme for the Common Man" the morning after a night of their partying!!

Well.... Not exactly..... Actually..... Probably even better!

Jim gets the prize for most "stuff" so far! There are more lures and baits in that box than even I can lose in an entire season!

AND..... a lefty Quantum Accurist PT..... Rapala Digital Scale..... Hats.....

Thank you, Jim B!!!

me!

Wow, we're going to have to come up with more categories to win prizes for. Staci, you may not have enough room for them all and you fishing gear after all! And I just want to give YOU a big THANK YOU TOO! for handling all the details that will make this SO MUCH FUN!!!

Tom

I've been debating whether to come to the rally.....

Or take all the stuff and open my own tackle store!

Me! your welcome. Im glad it made it. I hope someone can put all that stuff to good use.

Just an fyi that reel is brand new, i bought it last year at a store closing and after putting it on a rod i could never get used to it so i took it off. It works totally differnt from the shimano's im used to and i could never get the hang of it. I think i may have cast it a dozen times or so in the yard. Whoever ends up with it is getting a pretty good reel.

Also I second what Tom said, you deserve a BIG thanks for putting this together. I would love to be there but its not in the cards this year. I dont have the time to take off work to be able to make the long drive or else i would.

Latest posts

Back