Teri and LBAA

• Thread starter CQ Baker [URL]http://https://www.facebook.com/phot
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy folks! Boy did I stink it up in that tournament. I am learning the ups and downs of tournament fishing. When I started this board with my Nitro fish and ski, I could barely throw a spinning reel. I still can't claim to be good at fishing but I've come a long way. I really enjoyed my time on this board and have met some great friends here. Mac, Mini, Ken, Carlos, and Toxic (aka a$$$ muffin) are a hoot. Just thought I'd stop in and say hi today! Cheers!

Drop in more often girl. We are gonna miss you at the 10 year anniversary of the MVM this year. I packed extra toilet paper.:lol:

I'm sorry!! Couldn't get off work. Was going to come during 4 day weekend but didn't realize it started the weekend before Labor Day. Still waiting for Mini to marry me.:wub:

Labor Day? lol

I did the same thing earlier today.

Marry? Oh boy....you would have to move up here. It snows up here. Aint happenin...

You guys on the road this morning? Teri you going to the 500 this year? You might get some decent weather If It doesn't rain you out.

At least It's warmed up. JR

Tomorrow JR. I have to trailer my daughter's horse to a show tonight, back to the barn and then heading to CIII's after. We will hit the road tomorrow morning at 0300. Anticipation is killing me. Mini snore....no way.....coulda fooled me.....He's the one who outta sleep in the garage!!:lol: I pack ear plugs "just in case" I am in the same sleeping area!! J&C takes the edge off and numbs my eardrums as well. :p

A$$ Muffin:lol: Still makes me smile.

Me snore? Highly unlikely as I have never heard myself.....but I have heard stories :)

cracked windows? my roll over doesnt count. Sure I was sleeping but gravity had more to do with the damage than snoring!

Latest posts

Back