Suspect trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris Phillips

Reaction score
How far back does the current style Nitro trailer (Z8, Z9) go back? I have a 1999 911 and my trailer does not seem right at all. It is dual axle and does have a "Nitro" sticker on it but I don't think so....No brakes, no swing-a-way tongue and it has only 4 bunks total with keel rollers down the center and the boat does not sit centered on it no matter how straight you line up when loading. I notice that the newer Nitro trailers have 6 bunks total and only one roller at the back of the trailer. Do I have some mis-matched trailer?

If so, any suggestions on where to get a used one that will work? This one tows great but I don't want to screw up the hull and I hate how it sits crooked!!

Thanks Again

On the trailer serial number you will find manufacturer confirmation by the first four letters/numbers, but I am almost positive your trailer has been replaced by a previous owner per your description. Using your BOAT hull I.D., your Tracker dealer should be able to get you an exact factory replacement trailer price quote to give you an idea for comparison with aftermarket trailers. Good luck! ;)

Latest posts

Back