Sue from Guest

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Morning Sue,

After a great Saturday on the lake, plugged in my Guest 2611 -- All looked good-- Came back an hour later no lights (red or green). Charger was warm-- unplug from the A/C--Came back Sunday -- still does not work--. Checked the wires and inline fuses. Also used an ohmmeter on the A/C input--"open".

Sue, Is there an internal or external fuse I can check??

"I think my Guest has HaleDamage"

Thanks Sue.

I just finished posting in your "Wonderful Fishing Trip" thread.....

Customer Servise at Guest is 888-483-7865.

Sue's extension is 135.

me!

Hey YOU! Get to work and sell some phones service!

Yessir, Mistah Treppa!

My hours are 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm so I get to post early in the morning! I've got to go in early today though and spend a few hours reconciling my statements from last month so I get paid what I should had oughta..... They lost about 1/3 of my sales..... Funny thing is that they didn't seem to give me any sales that I didn't make.....

me!

OK me! Nagging turned off!! Sounds like great hours, you can go FISHING in the mornings!! Good thing you keep good track of your sales, keep them honest!

Go get'em Tiger

Hey Toxic-- What do you do? -- just hang around this board all day -- Must be nice--Don't you have to do some work.??"LOL" HaleDamage

Tox,

Happy to hear that it's only your ears that are burning.

Sue D.

Hey Tox,

I'm headed your way next month. Maybe I should bring you some of my lillies and a bottle of beer from the wall!

Sue (will bust chops for free!)

You goin to Woo's little party, or the Jacobs Cup? If you get a chance, I would love to meet for a brew. I am going to try to get down to the cup with KB and Carlos. Keep us informed.

Lillie's are the least of my problems. Now I've got some jughead bird eating my $25.00 Koi outta the pond!! Wait till I catch em'!! Expensive Sushi!!

TOXIC

"The water lilies are dead."

"The water lilies are dead."

Wasn't that the line the French Underground used in "The Longest Day"?

I'll be fishing in Woo's tournament(Can't hardly wait!) on Sept. 7, so give me a call if you will be available. I will be coming into Richmond on Saturday afternoon and leaving on Monday morning.

Has Koi for sale too!

Sue

Rick,

Fax was received this morning. Package should ship this afternoon.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Thanks Sue -- I O U some good KC BBQ.

HaleDamage

PS Is there anyone at MotorGuide you-all know--Talk to a MG warrenty place in KC -- Said it may be hard to get my Plastic Pointer thing, at no charge, since he will not have one to return??

Mmmmmmmmm....Gates X-tra Hot, Arthur Bryants, Haywoods, Jack Stack, Oklahoma Joes....need I say more, I LOVE KC BBQ!!

TOXIC

Tox,

I have just the little someting to help with the birds :) Figure out a time and I can show you :)

Carlos

Problem is CIII, I've never seen em'!! I suspect because I have found some "calling cards" if you know what I mean. Heck, it could be a raccoon for all I know.

TOXIC

Sue--- Kathy is sending you a Fax this Morning.

Also -- A good worm anti-virus is 2-3 robins--LOL

Have a great day -- "May the force be with you".

HaleDamage

Latest posts

Back