Stuck In White Clay/mud

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I was going to be nice Saturday and stay home and put up the Christmas Tree so the wife could decorate, at noon (High Noon) I receive a phone call from my nephew. Need help, we have a truck stuck on the hunt lease, OK 10 - 20 minutes to get ready and an hour drive normally but with sobriety check point in a community, I guess of 32, arrived a 2pm. Not only did they have one truck buried all 4 wheels up to both bumpers but a second one buried up the front bumper that was trying to pull the other one out. To make a long story short white clay/mud is slicker than owl snot, and I found out that both did not know how to put their trucks in low 4 wheel drive. I finally wrenched them out and got them on the main trail, arrived home about 7pm, shower and went out to eat, wife drove so I could partake in a couple of 12 oz. arm curls.
It was a long but fun and funny afternoon.
Love my in-laws and out-laws.

I forgot, now they (My In-Laws and Out-Laws) think my nylon tree strap and 30 foot nylon tow strap is a very good idea. They have stopped making fun of my snake boots also, my brother-in-law came very close to stepping on a timber rattler. Yes, they are still moving on warm days.

Fun to be the 4X4 pro of the family. My son has now taken over the tow/haul duties for the most part. But for almost 50 years since my first 4X4, 66 Bronco, I was the "go-to' whenever "we're stuck, gotta haul it, need a ......

Reactions: cq

Latest posts

Back