Strike King

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Even though it goes against every fiber of my being, I wanted to let you know that since I am working the BPS Spring classic in Hampton and it is heavy salt oriented, they have the square bills in black/chart in both sizes. They are 5.79. I could be bribed to pick some up. I'm sure they won't last the weekend with all of the hype surrounding them.

TOXIC

Fish out here are still hibernating; they haven't seen the Classic so those baits won't be that effective. :lol::wacko::lol::wacko::lol:

hey tox

how do ya think one o them there square bills will run on the frozen lakes up here right about now?

i heard that square bill doubles as an ice breaker, and every lake ya chuck em at a lake it majicaly has all the ice dissapear. that ought to sell the heck outof them things

and if you wife leaves ya cause ya fish to much it will remind you that she never caught a 28lb bag to win the classic. by playing the song "i'm gonna miss er":lol::lol::p:D:D:D

have a good time bud but if i were you there is no way they could get me to go north from your location at this time of year.

gonna be 70 here, heading to explore and check out a beach, still havent had time to see about the fishing, though the locals seem to like chunks of fish on a hand line!!

I sure would like to have about 3 of those in the 1.5 series, can't seem to find them anywhere. If you did't mind picking them up I will be glad to take them off your hands. Just let me know how much and how you want payment. I do use paypal if that is an option or whatever you prefer. Going to my closest BPS fishing classic in Memphis TN today, but I doubt they will have them either. That color was on my wishlist before the Classic, I can't believe how fast they went after "the man" won.

Gander Mountain has them on their website. shipping is free.

HP

I tried to order from Gander and the order would not process online. Called the company and the associate tried to place the order and it still would not accept it. I know it was not a problem with my card or anything. The lady on the phone said she had never seen the problem and assured me someone would call or email me with a solution. Guess what not a single call or email in 11 days. Have you ordered from there? Curious to know if anyone else has had this problem?:)

Just hopped on here tonight. I'm probably too late but I'd take a few of each off your hands if you bought a bunch of them. Couldnt find your number.

Those cranks went like cake at a fat kids birthday party. I found 1 hidden on the rod racks and gave it to the GM of the store. At one point I could have had 20. Sorry.

TOXIC

There were somw at both Phoenix (MESA) and Las Vegas when I left each store. not many in chat/black though

They (2 3/4" black/chart) are backordered at Gander Mountain. I was able to get the chart/sexy though. Looks like all the other colors are available too.

Scott

Latest posts

Back