Stood all I can Stands and cant stands no more

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
Gonna be in the upper 50"s here Friday and no work...Got 8 inches of snow on the ground as I type this but will be backing down the ramp at Flannagan:D at day light Friday morning...

Maybe if I adjust my trim just right...I can get the prop to bite on the ice!:eek:

Lucky duck;)

I tell you Mike these 14-16 hour days are driving me crazy I gotta have a day of therapy so getting the boat out should put me in my happy place lol.:D

Oh by the way I sent those Boat pics to a coworker who is looking for a Boat so you may hear from them...

I am off tomorrow and headed to the river with Berry from this site. Now this guy can catch some fish and I am really looking forward to it!

60 degrees, windy and rain possible but I don't care!

I was told, "You should fish at least once a week because then you aren't grumpy." :p

Got on the water at 7am water temp 41 degrees fished our way down to Twin Branch of Flanagan hooked into a giant Smallie on a pumpkin seed Tube got to see a couple of tale dances then it went deep and got into some submerged trees and with 10lb test I couldnt horse him out...Only bite all day but it was a dandy.

But most importantly I had a blast...

Latest posts

Back