Stern Light

• Thread starter Joseph Sellers2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My stern light stop working on my 2005 nitro nx750 sc. Doesn't look like the bulb is blown even though I cant get the cover off what should I do?

Thanks Toxic, so now I need to get a tester! Where can I find an inexpensive one that's good?

Get a voltmeter at radio shack or harbor freight

I just use my test light for stuff like that. I think it cost about 8 bucks at sears

Check the top part where the bulb is...mine came unscrewed:wacko:

Joseph, I have the same problem... The bi-color stern light do not work and is not the bulb, also the is a light on the side of the console that have the same problem; have you able to fixed and how?

Thanks

Rey:D

I resolve the bi-color stern light, a cable at the swith was loose.

Now I have to work on the light at the side off the console...:D

I have a similar problem, except my multimeter is showing 10~ volts at the socket.

When I plug in the light pole, I even get 10~ volts at the light bulb socket at the top.

However, when I plug a bulb in, I never get it to light up. I even bought a new pack of bulbs and none of them light up.

I even hooked the light bulb up to my 18v ryobi battery with some spare wire and the bulb lit up.

What gives!? I'm getting power to the socket, I've tried several bulbs... I cannot think of what else it could possibly be.

I just realized that the bulb I bought is a 13v bulb (Sylvania, #906, purchased at Auto Zone) - So obviously it's not getting enough voltage to power the bulb. Is the bulb socket supposed to be getting more than 10~ volts?

Latest posts

Back