Spare Wheel for Nitro 901 CDX???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass Caldwell2

Reaction score
I bought a 2005 901 CDX and it doesn't have a spare. It's the fancier wheels that come on the dual-axle trailers. Anybody know where I may be able to pick one up?

Thanks!

Will you be storing it where someone will see if it doesn't match? If not, I encourage you to get a cheap "spare" rim of the proper size with a tire the same as your others. If it doesn't match, it will only bug you that much more to get the original tire fixed so you can get that cheap spare rim off of your pretty trailer.

Otherwise, you will probably either have to go to Tracker, or post a picture of your rims on several websites in order to get a perfect match. I'm not certain that the rims on the 2005 trailers were "standard" items. Maybe they were. Maybe not. Pictures would certainly help.

All the best,

Glenn

Or you can do what I did and put a spare tire cover over the plain jane rim and tire. I got 2 extra rims eventually when I found them on this site from Hutch.

TOXIC

Good call fellas...I think I will get a cheap wheel/tire and a Nitro tire cover if I can find one.

See the picture of the Red 901 in my member library for a picture of the wheel I'm talking about.

I believe you can get that wheel from eastern marine for about $80.

When I bought my 901 some years ago (2001), I bought a spare with the same custom wheel. It was $250.00.

RoyC

Latest posts

Back