Some Good Humor...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Rich

Reaction score
Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's buddies are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do. Two days later the three get to the camping site to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire, sitting having a cold beer.

"Wow Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night.

Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a sexy nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Well she's been reading 50 Shades of Grey......

On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.
And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am!

LOL, that is so funny but I would have ravaged her and THEN left her there ;)

Hmmmm might have to try that!! My story is that I slap my wife on the rump at 5am and ask "Sex or fishing?" Her reply is always....."Take a jacket, it's going to be cool out today". :D:D

If I did that, my wife would faint, mine hasn't worked since stroke in 98 :( oh well, fishing will always win :rolleyes::p

Latest posts

Back