Sold the Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Well, sold the '05 PT175 this past Saturday. A nice young couple made the drive from WV (600+ miles one-way) to take a look at it, paid me in cash, and towed her to WV. The new owner is spoiling the boat now and keeping it in his garage, as I was only able to keep it outside (but covered real well). Now I just have my '08 Lowe Roughneck 1652VT to putter around the electric-only waters close-by.

_08_Lowe_Boat1~0.JPG

Those "electric only" lakes have some real hogs too;)

Untouched by us gas guslin' bass busters:lol:

Yep, much less hassle to launch and recover the jon boat, and I don't have to winterize a motor any longer. The Tracker was a great boat, but I didn't use it enough to justify the monthly payments while it sat in the driveway. I have two tm's on the jon, and it has plenty of open deck space for our excursions on the local watering holes, and...it fits in my garage :)

I wish I could find some of them hogs, lol.

Awesome WW! Lowe makes a nice boat. The roughneck series very practical. Lots of options for layout. :)

yep, we're pretty happy with the Roughneck. The model we bought (1652VT) came floored so it made it a lot easier not having to deal with cutting plywood and stuff. Just cut the carpet to fit and glued it in. :)

Back