Set Clocks Ahead

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilbert cales

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone, set your clocks ahead 1 hour tonight. This means the start of the Wednesday evening cookie jar torneys, in my area. I am looking forward to them.

Bubby

We did ours about an hour ago. MAN that hour went FAST!!! Messed with my kids a bit. While they were watching their nightly 30 mins of video (tonite it was JimmyNeutron, one of MY favs!!!) I went around the house and set all the clock ahead 1 hour. Then went in and yelled "BOYS, what in the WORLD are you doing up at 9PM!! You KNOW your bedtime is 8pm on weekends!! What did you DO, just FORGET and ZONE out on Neutron????" LOL My oldest, Noah who's 8 and VERY science oriented, gave me the hardest time. He SEARCHED around the house until he found the VCR clock that I could NOT change as they were watching it, that it was only 8pm!!

Have a great night everyone, and don't forget to get to bed EARLY to make up for that lost hour! Opps, Too late if you're still up!!! LOL

We don't move ours yet..thank god!!!!

I hope that the guy that relieves me this morning remembered.

Latest posts

Back