Scott - This weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
I wasn't planning to go to the Special Needs Weekend because I just pulled lake duty and also because of a prior commitment scheduled for Sunday. But now, one of the guy's (the one my father-in-law was planning to fish with) can't go because his wife had a triple by-pass and he wants to stay with her while she recovers (Good choice, Ray!). That puts the group out one boat, and my father-in-law loses his partner for the weekend.

End result is that my father-in-law talked me into going down tomorrow afternoon (probably leaving around 2 or 3), and he promised that I would be back Sunday morning in time for my other commitment.

Are you still thinking of going? I know that they can use the boats, but....the lake is down 4 or 5 feet, and the docks aren't in yet. You'd have to beach your boat at a gravel/sand swimming area.

Let me know. We could arrange to caravan down tomrrow afternoon. If your situation has change and you can't go, its okay. I'll check the board a couple of times today and again tonight. You've got my work number and email.

Mark

Mark -

I forgot all about this weekend but there's about a 50/50 chsance I can still make it.....

I'll call you!

me!

My presentation tomorrow got bumped from the late morning session to the first afternoon session. I won't get home until probably 2:00. If you can make it, just be in front of my house before 2:30. (Don't worry, I'll run through the pre-trip checklist tonight so you won't have to wait so long.)

It's starting to look like I won't be able to make it, Mark..... I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back