S&T Boat & Vehicle Decals - BRAND NEW!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I'm having some decals made that I will be selling to S&T fans and fishing friends nation wide! 3 Styles available to start (more to follow if the demand is there)

2 Sizes...LARGE = 8" x 8"......Small = 5" x 5"

The decals will be trimmed to the edges of the images and are made of outdoor grade vehicle lettering vinyl...will last 3-4 years!!,..Perfect for truck windows, boat consoles, tackle boxes, live well lids, bumpers, etc..etc.

Prices will be $10.00ea for the LARGE,..and $5.00 for the Small,..or one of each size (6 total) for $35.00

Let me know what you think...trying to get a feel for "demand".;)

Here are the 3 images:

BookCover.jpg

Lucky.jpg

Topo.jpg

Mac, I could not get the images to come out all I can get is a red X.:wacko:

Pond,.....I having them made locally (2 miles from my house). VinylApproach doesn't do the "printing" on vinyl...they only do the "cutting". They did tell me what to ask for and that was helpful!;)

YES!! Might want to consider a magnetic background like I did with the big BPS decals on the side of my truck. Only thing you have to remember is that the magnetic backing has to be thick and strong enough to hold at speed.

TOXIC

Sign me up for that Smallie decal right now Mac. It will look so bueno on my tow vehicle!! Please let me know when I can order ...

sign me up!

Will you have mirrored versions as pairs?

yeah.. good idea.. I'd like a set of one of the small ones if we can get "mirrored" (left side/right side)

I;m thinking about "lucky" one.

(With my lower lip pushed out and in a whiney voice) "There's no Walleye"

Mac... I want two of them Brownfish!

Still haven't done the Tattoo yet:wub:

I can get them "mirrored" on the next order, but not right now.....this initial order is tapping me out...these are not "cheap". When I get the cash flow going, I will get some mirrored and some of the "other characters" i.e. Walleye and Musky, etc.

Tox,....no magnets!! They'd get stolen faster than you can say "SWEEET,..and it's FREE!"

Mac just let me know what I have to do to get some!

Great Idea!

Bet you could get some counter space in all the Bass Pro Shops (point of purchase sales) right next to the registers!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe even a small add in a copy of Bassmasters!

Randy!

Hmmm I'd like two of the brown ones for my Chevy Avalanche. They look Sharp Mac.:wub:

Mac probably is too nice to ask but I would certainly pre-pay for mine to help with the cash flow of the initial order. I'll take the top one for my vehicle (large) and the other two (small) for my windshield. It will go nicely with my S&T fishing shirt!

I will take orders later this week...they're getting printed now. After I get them, I'll take a digital pix and post that,..then ya'll can see the actual sizes, quality, etc. I'm doing this right...they're worth it, cuz they're SWEEET!!! I was pumped when I saw the sample printing....and the shop owner was so fired up he said he was going to print one of each EXTRA LARGE for his shop walls,..he wants me to sign them and he'll use them as samples in his shop. He's got some very cool stuff in there.....and YES,..he'd wrap a boat too...I'll be talking to him about that later when cross that bridge again!! LOL

I'll start taking orders later this week....thanks for the interest!!

Teri,...this 1st order is taken care of,...and I'll be sending you a few for your truck and boat. I'll also send some for you to take to the WBT to give to Kathy Magers, Darla Bardelli, Judy Wong and Emily Schaffer. Tell them "Yes, Rosie will be part of the next series..I didn't forget the bass fishin' babes!!" :wub:

Mini,..I said he "can" wrap a boat.........I didn't say "I'd" pay for it!! Besides, it's way to early to talk to him about anything else at the moment....I have some other people I need to talk to regarding that anyway. Gotta get the website back on-line, some marketing alignments set-up and some additional fundage comin "IN" before I shell anymore "OUT!",..especially my own!! One weekend a year (BPS trips) doesn't put alotta cheddar on the cracker!!;):(

Not tryin' to Hijack but, Simmy...you gonna hit the holler this year?

Mac...gimme your addy and I'll send some $;)

I'm in, would buy the set of 6.

Let me know how to order.

Hold on TEE,.....I'll take orders later this week....via emails sent to my personal email so I can keep track of Qty's, Addy's, etc..etc.

Rich...I'll be talking to you soon too about S&T being a sponsor of this board. It's only fair...if I sell here..I'll pay you!! LOL;)

Ya, I want the set. I will send you the $35 this week.

Hook me up dude!! Let me know where to send and an order is on the way!

Oh, and let me be the first; "Do you take Paypal?" Bwaaaa......! :lol::p:D

Kudos on the great job! Keep 'em coming!!

Good one Dan....

And Mac I never said you would pay for it, only PART of it! lol

We just need to talk to Gemini

We'll talk to them later......gota few more players that are gonna want a say...

Hey Mac, I did two tours overseas and know all about under the table stuff; I'm willing to send cash so you can avoid Uncle Sam ... :wacko::lol::wacko:

Im in for the full $35 kit. that looks awesome.

Let me know where to send the $$

Here is another thought. I used to own this type of vinyl cutting and printing business. One of my more popular items of this type were reverse printed vinyl static cling stickers. I could print them up to 12" high and as wide as you want. The reverse print allows you to static cling them to the inside of a window so they show to the outside window. This way they can be re-used or positioned without permanent install and they cannot be stolen like the magnets. Just a another thought.

Mac, Do you plan on having any Crappie drawings in the future? (Now I am talking about the fish species)? Carl

Carl,..yes, I will have all of my characters done eventually,...Bass, Walleye, Musky, Crappie, Clam, Crawfish, Lizard, Bluegill's, etc.

You folks are GREAT...much better response than I expected. I'll have the ordering info ready by Friday/Sat. this week.....want to get the actual decals first and then take a pix of them and post that.....you'll be able to see exactly what you're geting along with the sizes. ;)

Downstream,

I am not speaking for Mac here. This is his deal...

BUT,

The static cling stickers are nice, but not practical as they are basically for clear windows on a vehicle. Not good for tinted windows or boat windsheilds (let alone tackle boxes, fiberglass or aluminum hulls/caps, etc.)

I am looking forward to haveing my Ranger look like a cartoon panel soon :)

I agree with the issues regarding clings.....good for some applications,..but only on clear glass...not really what I had in mind for these. Same with the magnets...I had 2 really cool S&T door magnets that Action made for me.....lost'em both on the 1st trip!!:angry:

Some small refrigerator size mags' would be cool...but I'll do those later after my website is back on-line (That should be very soon too,..sometime in april anyway!)

My BPS magnet decals have held and look realistic enough that they cannot tell they are magnets. Either that or just nobody wants to steal them!!:lol:

TOXIC

You have good magnets on your BPS sign......the ones that AP made for me were weak!!:angry:

Think we're going to need a subscription service!

You ever gonna publish a collection of the 'toons ?

I'm not much of a vehicle sticker guy, but I might interested a couple of those. Very cool Mac. Maybe I'll put one on Peggy's car. ;)

Gene

Oh YEAH BABY!!! I'll get my email off to ya Mac!

And I like Sim's idea - Book of "S&T" toons!! Dude, can you imagine sitting at a BPS/Classic doing rod handles and selling hand signed copies of the first publication of S&T!!

No boat anymore but one of dem big ones would look right nice on my car.

Mac, I'll take a full set of those FOR 35.00 . You have my email. Do you need shipping money to ? If so let me know a total.

Mark

Yo Mark!

Guess the toons bring em all out of the woodwork!

Good to see you around!

Mac,

I'll take two of the smaller sized ones of the smallie! Give me a shout and I can send a check.

Hey Guys

Still looking at a truck,can't make up my mind 4.8L or 5.3L ! Teri has bumped her head mac,She is looking at a nissan ! Thanks for the birthday wish mini ! Hope you guys can come down for some smallie action.

Shaun

LOL,.yeah..I think the girl is on a mission to personally bail-out the auto industry!:rolleyes: You go girl...we appreciate your support!! Now,..repeat after me,.."GEEEEEEE,...EEMMMMMMMM!":cool:

Thanks Mini, I lurk from time to time. Getting ready to head to Lake Fork in May for the Legend rally. I've always been a big fan of the toons ,as well as Mac's.

Mark

Latest posts

Back