Rod Organizers 2009 Z-7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie Grover

Reaction score
Where can I find the rod organizers for my Z-7, do I have to go through a dealer or?

Thanks

Nitro Z-7

In my opinion rod socks are worlds better then the rod organizer. I looked at it when i ordered my boat and i decided stick with the socks. The factory one is plastic and it looks like it wont last long and it limits what you can carry. With socks i can carry 20+ rods in one locker and they don't get all tangled.

Second on the rod socks... I really like the ones from Cabelas... Unfortunately they are not cataloged at this time (the good ones have a velcro setup at the end so that excess is folded over and hooked...) Closest thing I can find are the rod socks from Falcon rods at like $8-9 (ouch)...

There are several out there, but I got mine from Nitro and it has served me well for three seasons. NO problems with it.

Another vote for rod socks. I ordered my new Z7 without the rod rack for that reason. Stik Jackets are the best

I have a 700lx much smaller rod lockers then the Z7's, and LOVE my Bass Pro Rod Socks! I have 12 of them!

Me, I use the organizer that came in my 929. I have had 15 rods in there rigged up and as long as you "wrap" the line, they do not tangle. Rod socks get wet and can mold and in my boat always find a way of escaping and landing in the lake.

TOXIC

I use the sleeves from Academy. Not a problem at all with 15 rods in the box. I considered building one, but the sleeves/socks have worked great for over 3 years in both my current Z7 and my NX750 before that.

i have a 2011 z-7 am i crazy or does someone have this same problem...every lock on my boat box's can be turn and pop open by me .and my 9 year old granddauter iam not a strong guy iam 65 and have aruthis in both hands...the lock will lock but you can turn them in the lock position and they will pop open ..bass pro shop in macon ga said they have never seen this ..after an 1/2 hr of decussing this with them i got them to lock a z-7 on there shown room floor and i turn it with just a moderate bit of force and it pop open...all of the locks did it...i took the boat down to bass pro shop and they kept it 2 days and said they put new locks on it ...they look the same to me..and they all will pop open after being lock with morderate turn force applied to them...i have own ranger,skeeter,Triton,hyro sport,astroglass....non of the locks on these boats did this.....any one out there have this issue or am i superman and dont know it...:blink:

Latest posts

Back