Rifle time

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I've been sadly neglecting my rifle skills in favor of pistol work so after returning from Florida I took the 300 win mag out to try some of the loads Carlos gave me. The 220 grain Sierra BTHP was great at two hundred yards in strong full value wind. The 200 grainers did well also. Shooting some groups under an inch @ 200yds. I live less than ten miles from my rifle range so no excuses for slacking off.
fatrap

I've been sadly neglecting my rifle skills in favor of pistol work so after returning from Florida I took the 300 win mag out to try some of the loads Carlos gave me. The 220 grain Sierra BTHP was great at two hundred yards in strong full value wind. The 200 grainers did well also. Shooting some groups under an inch @ 200yds. I live less than ten miles from my rifle range so no excuses for slacking off.
fatrap

That sounds like better results.... sent a PM about Powder Valley, Inc and Nosler competiton bullets

fatrap

Shooter's Pro Shop has 2nds on Nosler 220gr competition for under $20 / 100 Great for dialing in and then use the good ones to fine tune... http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosl...rain-custome-competition-hpbt-100ct-blem.html in stock as of 8:30 pm

Last edited:
I'll look into them. Been using Sierra and have a couple hundred of 200 and 220 bthp. bout 400 168 grainers plus lots of powder in my favorite flavors. Thanks for looking out for me. I DO need to go fishing.
Disney put the hurt on my wanting to go anywhere. Got to snap out of it.

Latest posts

Back