Reviving Super Fluke thread....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Since it died last week, we left off on a Carolina rigged Fluke...it can be the BOMB!

I use it with at least a 4 foot leader to keep that action of the fluke rockin':cool:

Also I try to keep an eye on my line with this set up because 90% of the bites are gonna' come on slack line;)

Any other ways you guys fish em? Drop shot?

Drop shot and on a spin jig (swimming hornet)

Mini, I really like throwing it on rhe Rollin Runner. It seems like the fish in the creeks really like it this way. Especially when they are chasing shad and won't eat it the tarditional way. I also like to throw it this way over deep grass beds. Gives them a different look than a crankbait or rattle trap.

I also throw a three inch Bass Assasin on the rollin runner for huge Crappies!

Tim

The sworming hornet fish head swim (and the drop shot heads) colors are patterened after the Zoom Fluke colors.

yes, but i like the gulp alive smelt better

Speaking of smelt. I took a few buddies up to Higgins lake ice fishing for smelt a couple weeks ago. It can be a hoot if they're biting, unfortunately they weren't. 4 guys, 6 hours, 3 dozen smelt. :angry:

Gene

Used to have a riot smelt dipping on the St Clair River as a kid. My buddies dad used to take us. We would have a pickup truck bed full of em after a few hours....

Now a days, they are hard to get.

Especially on a hook, thru the ice, in 45 to 60 ft of water, on a little ice fishing rod. It was fun though. :)

Gene

Latest posts

Back