Retirement

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Morning guys! Well tomorrow will be my last day at work here. It's been 20 years since I started with the City of Lafayette, La. I have my quarters from when I worked in the real world. When I turn 62 I'll collect social security. I also have my military disability and now this retirement. I need back surgery and I just can't do it anymore. Hopefully the back surgery will be successful so that I can enjoy my retirement and new grandbaby. I'll still be checking back with ya'll. I enjoy the website for its information, friendship and all around good times.

Barry from La.:)

Good luck Barry,....I'm envious of everything (except the back surgery)!! Good luck witk the surgery and enjoy all the fruits of your labor!! You deserve all the best!!

Mac

Congrats on the retirement and your service to Lafayette. I am sure your buddies will miss you, although envious. Good luck with the surgery@. Stay in touch and don't be a stranger.

Congrats and best of luck barry. Thank you for your prior service to our country. Enjoy gettin' out of the rat race!

JP

Congratulations Barry! Enjoy the downtime.

Good luck on your retirement. I retired a year ago today and have enjoyed every day of it. I am going fishing in the morning and don't have to worry how long I stay out. I don't have to answer to anyone but myself. You will not get bored. Just don't become a couch junkie. Good luck on you surgery.

Back