Repairing Fibreglass Scratches

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THOMMO59

Reaction score
I have a Nitro Z6 in the Metalflake black and have recently got a few scratches. Tried polishing them out but looks worse as the clear coat gets a white scratch over black.

Watching those dopey Infomercials, I seen "Fix it pro" for some ridiculous amount of $39 but I went to ebay, and here the stuff is for $3. So let's give this miracle clear touch up pen a whirl, for $3 bucks, who cares right?

Let me tell you, this stuff is bloody amazing!!! Scratches, gone, simple to apply, instant fix and just like new, can't believe that after hanging so much poo on these ad's one actually bloody works, you beauty!

Anyone with scratches in colored or clear gel coat, get yourself one these pens off ebay, you will love it.

That's why this forum works Tox, all the little sneaky secrets come out and everyone benefits. :)

The one thing I like about this compared to other clears, it's super thin so you son't get the excess amount of clear on top.

Latest posts

Back