Repair for spinner baits.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
My nephews were looking through one of my tackle bags; they came upon bottles of finger nail polish and are they having a good time with this discovery. I have various colors that match my spinner baits, they get chipped up when banging off the rocks and gravel, easy quick repair but they are having fun ragging on me and it is all in fun.

cq

I would have egged them on saying I paint my toenails when the fishing is slow, then dangle my feet overboard for the fishes to come closer to see what the silly human has done THEN dangle something tasty to them and WHAM, in the boat they go LOL :p. You kids laughing now????? :D

Don't laugh. I used fingernail polish when I was working at Burger King to mark equipment once I adjusted it to the proper temps. I could tell if someone had come behind me and played with it. It worked until my wife found the fingernail polish in my company truck. I had some explaining to do.......lol

I would fear that an alligator gar would like a taste, but if you don't bathe :eek: then it would be considered catfish bait.

cq:D

Latest posts

Back