Removing Livewell Divider

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Knapich

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, but, is there a trick to removing the livewell divider from the 700LX without damaging it? Also, I heard someone mention that their boat came with a screen in their drainage port. Mine is filled with fish scales.

Rick -

The plastic is ment to bend just enough to allow it to pop out of the tracks. Give it a try, you won't hurt anything.

Neither my Nitro 180 or 2000DC had screens; but they were older models than your 700LX.

me!

Rick, I have a 04NX750 and fish for Walleyes and wanted extra room in the livewell for them, had to put my foot into the well against the divider and push to get it out.

Rick, This sounds kinda silly but if you fill the livewell with water, the little extra force pushes the walls of the livewell out and the divider should come out much easier that way.

On the screen deal, my Livewell has a drain on the bottom with no screen, but I use the pump out system that does have the screen attached to it. That way I don't get the drain all clogged up with debris.

Chris

Funny, I have the opposite problem with my PT175. I can't keep the divider in place. Maybe if I put my foot on it...

Funny, I have the opposite problem with my PT175. I can't keep the divider in place. Maybe if I put my foot on it...

Thanks y'all.

I managed the extraction without novacain...or damage. I'll try the pump out feature today. In the meantime, I found a sink faucet aerator that fits perfectly into the drain hole of the livewell.

Well, it's almost 5 am. Time to go fish.

Rick

Back