Rally in Guntersville Sept 20-21???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - Eli and I have booked ourselves into creekstonelodge.com for 2 nights and will be fishing out of MudCreek looking for that elusive summer FROG bite and some HOGS on ledges and in the grass for a few days.

If anyone is interested in coming up and joining us for some fun, dinner, and chatting just post here and let us know.

Trep

ahhh man, I love that area but wife's birthday is that weekend so already booked at Joe Wheeler State Park in Rogersville, AL. Those prices are certainly more reasonable than the lodge in Guntersville I use to stay at. Over the years its gone from 60 a night to about 150 a night. But please do have another get together, I'd love to go, meet up and fish.

AirForce - Wife's birthday always takes first place!! And yes on the prices, every time we go I keep thinking i'll book the Hampton Inn, or Days Inn.... then I see the $70/night 2 beds and a lockable attached GARAGE and I can't say no! They are not the prettiest, fanciest or quietest rooms, but clean and 1 minute from the ramp, Satilite TV, Fridges (More then 1 in each room) and coffee maker all I need!

John - Don't know how far a drive it is from the DFW area, but come on down if you can!

Ft. Worth to Guntersville is a 12hr drive and 721 miles BUT you WILL love the fishing. Go across the bridge and there's all kinds of eating places up and down to the next town which isn't far. Its actually beginning to look like one big long strip mall the last time I was there LOL.

Trep, I'd love to, but I don't know if I'll be able to steal the time from other obligations. Maybe if we can do one in the spring...

Latest posts

Back