Question on trailer rims

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Z8 - it came with those ridiculous plastic hub caps. Boat awesome, hub caps... not so much. What is the bolt pattern on my trailer? I've built a reserve fund on paypal and want to ditch the stock rims lol... Help?

David

Dave

If then bolt pattern is the same as the Z7 and you have a single axel trailer. Check my pic folder. I will give you a deal you can not refuse on the wheels that didn't fit my NX882 trailer.

GergD

My '04 NX882, i had Ford Ranger Alloys on it. Fit fine and looked good too.

I purchased new aluminum rims for my 2010 Z7 to replace the stock steel rims, 5 X 4.5" hole pattern with zero offset fit my Z7.

Greg,

I have a "05" nx882. Could you tell me why they didnt fit your trailer. They look just like the rims I have. ( I need a spare) is it because of that sheild over you brake pads? My trailer doesnt have those sheilds.

Jim

GregD are those from C&O? I have a Z7 single axle. What is your deal on these wheels?

Hey all,

yes those are the wheels from C&O. they did indeed hit the shields on the brake calipers. I mounted my tires from the stock wheels and found that they just barely rubbed the calipers. C&O did not wan to take them back....

They are currently sitting in my shed collecting dust. The tires were removed and remounted on my stock rusted/chrome wheels. I was very disappointed that they didn't fit as the price was right and they are a pretty attractive wheel for the price.

Somebody make me an offer and i will ship them to you in time for Xmas :D

GregD

Latest posts

Back