Quantum Reels

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Long

Reaction score
Eleven years ago I bought a Quantum Spinning reel for $80 at Bass Pro Shops. About a month ago I hooked a two pound bass and reeling it in the reel spapped off at the foot of the reel. This reel has been one of the best spinning reels I had. I boxed it back in the original box and sent it back to Quantum. I told them what happened and that I knew it was way out of warrantee, but maybe they cold do something for me. Today I received a brand new $99 spinning reel FREE. Quantum went way be on what I expected from them. I am a Quantum customer for life now. Thanks Quantum - Zebco :D

Say what? Really? An 11 year old - $80 reel - and they REPLACED it for free with a $99 reel? (not including your shipping cost to get it back to them, I'm guessing). That's amazing! Never heard of such a thing but I've got several (not so old) busted Quantum's in my shed that I'm taking a fresh look at - with thoughts of returning them - as we speak. I've got all the original boxes also. YEAH!

Yep, I got on line and printed their warrantee form, filled it out and sent it with the reel bck to them. I did pay shipping to get it there, but they shipped the new reel back, no charge. Amazing!!

Heddon used to do the same thing, with their products. I have returned many a Torpedoe, and always got atleast 1 for 1, sometimes 2 for 1. Zebco is a reputable company, i just never had very good luck with Quantum Baitcaster reels. I use Daiwa now and absolutely love them, but you get what you pay for. The Quantums were around $80, the Daiwas are between $200 - $250 reels. Never tried a high end Quantum Baitcaster.

I have a few quantum reels Love them..Zebco has always replaced reels no questions asked..They are one of the best at customer service... Don't repair Replace..:)JR

Latest posts

Back