Pulled the bowrider

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbstern

Reaction score
It's that time of year. Pulled our bowrider out of the lake, drained the block, took the battery out. Just have to top off the gas tank to keep the condensation at bay. She's sitting on the trailer, put to bed for the winter.

It's bittersweet. Love the fall and the arrival of the hunting season, but still hard to say goodbye to what has been a great year for being on the water.

Rich my boat went to BPS this morning for it's winterization. Bearings and brake check too. Just don't feel like heading North again this year and gymnastics judging certification is at hand and that's a major bit of studying and video watching. It's snowing in Pickstown this morning even though the walleyes are starting to bite again it makes it tempting but....... I'm also building a new rifle and trying to find something for my bird hounds to do. I won't have a full free weekend until almost thanksgiving so it's beddy bye time for the Tuna Scowl.
fatrap

I can always head south to Louisiana if I wanna fish, it'll be cooler but have to watch for storms. Its not terribly bad around here just yet although it did get below 32 the other morning. Today was warm at 78, but usually 60 is avg high right now. So dress warm going out in the morning and at some point, shed the jackets mid day.

I have a former pal of mine from Iowa and his wife live on a bayou down there someplace he's always asking me down there. Next time I drive to Florida I might stop by and visit him. I have another buddy a retired Marine aviator who lives in P Cola it'd be kinda of sort of on the way.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back