Prostaff sponsorship

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I am in the process of signing into a prostaff sponsorship deal with a tackle company. The company is Tournament Force tackle and they are large distributor of Luckycraft baits. I am attempting to get a group buy going for the site. Buzz and I have tried in vain to make this happen in the past, but we swear by Luckycrafts. You have to try one to believe it. The normally run in the $15-$17 range each. I am working out pricing and will get back to you. The real draw to Tournament Force is ALL their jigs, spinnerbaits, and buzzbaits are custom made per your request. A great deal for serious anglers. I am very excited about the line of jigs, given my previous posts about not being able to find what I really want. If you have an old, obsolete bait you would like mimicked, it can be sent in and duplicated. Also availabe are a line of tubes and a senko style bait. Possibilities in the future include the signature Champlain Chartreuse tubes and spinnerbaits. Also available are a line of quality spinning reels. Please go to the site to research more. If you make a purchase, simply put my name in the comment field of you order please. I am very excited about the potential of this relationship and had a lengthy talk with the owner and founder last night. He is committed to quality and service and feels he can fill a unique niche in the custome bait world. If you look at the site you will agree, their baits are top shelf! If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone. Or you can visit the booth at the Sufferin NY sports show at which I will be attending and endorsing Team Tournament Force.

A spinnerbait
P_Shad.jpg

First of all Rob, congrats on the sponsorship!

Second, any idea if they'd have a booth at any of the Chicago area outdoor/fishing shows over this winter?

Although a bit pricey for an average fisherman,(me) I would like a closer look at some of their stuff, and if you are allowed input into a design or reproducing an old, obsolete lure maybe you can't get any more, then the pricingmakes sense.

I am a crankbait addict, do they offer custom made crankbaits also? I see they do! Their website is great! (just checked it out) egMike

Mike, thanks first of all. Unfortunately, no custom cranks sorry, only off the shelf luckycrafts which are worth every penny. Especially once they win you just 1 tourney or put you in the money. Just plastics, jigs, spinner and buzzbaits right now as custom builds. That's not to say in the future that cranks won't be available. Right now all the shows are in the northeast as the company is based out of CT. I can try to get you the schedule. The prices really are competitive if you compare them to baits of comparable quality like Terminators, picassos, Matzuos, etc. And each one is made per your spec. Color, weight, blades, arm lenght etc. That's something the other guys don't offer. The site is currently under construction and pics will be getting changed and upgraded soon. The crew that does photos for Victoria Secrets catalogs is doing it. Thought you guys might like that. LOL Many new colors will be available. In the works for plastics is a creature bait much like the Zoom brush hogs. If you have a bait along those lines you would like reproduced, let me know.

That's a sharp looking bait. I swear by SB's, they are my 'go to' lures, and that looks nice. I would like to order a few, as mine are all busted up, and I can't find them anymore.

SB's Steve? Let me know what you want. Send me an old beat up one as an example, I'll send it back with the new baits.

Rob, not to steal your thunder. I swear by Luckycrafts. Don't use anything else.

However, SB's- that's a different story. I found a gem of a bait in the Hurricoma Lure. Makes a new spinner called the "Fishfinder series" comes in 1/4 oz weight built on a 1/8 oz frame. AWESOME LURE!!!!! (they make a bigger size as well)

www.hurricoma.com

What do you guys mean by SB's. Hope it isn't painfully obvious, but it probably is! LOL

SpinnerBaits MR PROSTAFFER!!!!...LOL...DOH!!!!!!!! Congrat's Bigdog,..you'll do a fine job for them I'm sure!!

See if you can come up with a specific color and or blade combo that just hammer's fish on Champlain and get them to make a few for you 1st,...but keep it quiet!!....then after you've dominated the tourney's for a while with that bait......make it public! For a cut!! LOL

I think they mean Spinner Baits.

I see you got all 60 watts burning bright!

Rich D

Oh yeah, Congratulations!

Allright Mackelroy! Like you never missed a pitch before! I thought they were referring to a brand. Didn't realize it was an abbreviation! So bite me! LOL And Rich, I'm not stupid, just energy effecient at 60 watts! I thought it would be something obvious like that. Anyway, send them out and we can get you whatever you want. Except Mac, people get arrested for paying for what he wants! Sick puppy. LOL Now go draw some fish are SUV's or something!

Geez i get such a kick out of firin' you up!!! LOLOL...

you make my day MaLoy!! hahahahaahha

Glad I can have a part in it! Now loosen up your naugathong, I think you cynched it a little too tight this morning. You're cutting off the circulation to your brain situated in your glutius! LOL My attempt at being more PC. How'm I doin' so far?

You're gettin there,...keep workin' on it,.....and WHY do you keep refering to my naugathong all the time??..Is it THAT appealing to you???..You are NOW officially under suspicion!!!! LOL

I just try to figure out what would cause a person to develop into a Mackelroy and it has to be the naugathong thing. And WHO fitted you for that thing? Helen Keller? Nobody in their right mind....never mind! Under suspicion eh? I didn't do anything and you can't prove anything in court!

You don't have enough time or talent to be me!! Heck even I have a hard time being ME!!!!!....now quit wishin' you were something you're NOT and go sell some used cars or something.....lol

Business has been slow. I took up figuring out my glutius from an intrusion in the earth's surface when it comes to fishing. I have heard you can catch fish on a hook with worm and bobber. Is this true????

Resch,

I'm with you on the Hurricoma lures. Trep's got one that I gave to him for his birthday. They are tremendous lures. Haven't used/seen the one's that Rob is talking about, but they look pretty good.

Tex

Rob,

I am shocked! I never said you were stupid! Just a little dim...

LOL!

Oh and thanks for the mental image of Mac in a thong. If that won't keep me up at night, nothing will!

Rich D

It's NOT a thong folks!!!...it's a STAIN!!! Now leave me ALONE!!! (Sleep good Rich!!)..hahahha

Oh God, just when you were sure it couldn't possibly get any worse! THANKS a million Mac. People everywhere are now getting sick! LOL You really need to lay off the marker fumes man! LOL But where's the fun in that?

That's the exact spinner bait I want.

Can I get some in 1/4 oz, 3/8 oz

and can I also get all silver blades along w/ the silver gold combo

Absolutely. You can get them however you want. Arm length, colors of skirt, head, blades. Mix and match. E-mail Mike thru the site and tell him what you want. The baits are Terminator quality but at a much more reasonable price. Put my name in the comment field please so he knows where you came from. I get credit for NY sales, but many of you here are not in NY, so that is the only way for them to know I sent you.
http://www.bass-fishing-tackle-lures.com/

Nope, no sleep for at least a month! LOL

Mac, you just ain't right!

Rich D

Latest posts

Back