Pontoon Boat Mooring Cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob McKillop

Reaction score
Could not find a model specific mooring cover for my boat at BassPro online. They gave me a phone # that turned out to be the bassPro store in Missouri. The store told me they order them from docomarine.com. That search turned up dowcomarine. I looked at their website and it looks like the right Mooring cover but the MSRP is $700.

Please tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and the cover can be had for less than $500 someplace else. If not I'll just wrestle with a generic cover. I have the boat in my boat house at the lake so I don't plan to trailer it with the cover on (or ever if I'm lucky). I could use some advice here.

DOWCO makes a cover that fit my boats like a "Glove". Yes they are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for !

Tried Elite Boat Covers. Found what looks to be exactly what I needed at less than half the price. They answered my questions online and made it easy to buy. I'll post the follow-up after I receive it and put it on the boat.

Just got word that mine was picked up by FedEx this afternoon. I'll post about the quality once I get it, but less than two days from order to shipment and free shipping-happy so far.

Latest posts

Back