PLEASE HELP NEED PICTURES...Please Brothers!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Glaser

Reaction score
Someone was recarpeting my Tracker and dropped the boat off in the driveway at 2am in the am unfinished.

Can someone PLEASE take a few pictures of the front deck area?

I specifically need to see the big end lid open...To see what pieces go where around plastic box.

Also I have two pieces that I THINK belong on the storage latch side of the storage box toward front seat.

Can someone please take a picture of the deck boxes open?

Also need to know where drain and weight tag go...

PLEASE email to [email protected]

I am totally jammed and am trying to put this puzzle back together.

Thanks in advance,

Woody

This is a repost...Please if you can...help me out.

The boat is at a Real carpeting guy. There are six pieces that need to be riveted in the front deck area of my 2002 Tracker Pro Team. Please open up hatches and take a few pictures...I am begging at this point

Tight Lines,

Woody

I love this place!!!!!

Clifton is sending me photos that will help the carpet guy in his jigsaw mission.

Clifton as mentioned in the email....I can't thank you enough!!!

Best

Woody

FYI,

Got totally Boned by a carpet guy..Had five extra pieces and he installed one! Had one piece to cover the back and then some 2' plus and he cut it short and didn't do the inside.

Please BRING ME TO THE BARN!

Going to travel a distance to a TRACKER DEALER to have someone remove all the extra aluminum that was installed and do it right!!! Arggghhh

Woody

Latest posts

Back