Pause a Moment for KB

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
For those who know KB well, know he would never post a painful situation here. Please pause a moment and give him some collective strength, he lost his adult stepdaughter in a motor vehicle accident.

Peace to you, your wife and family KB.

TOXIC

KB,

My thoughts are with you and yours. I am very sorry for your family's loss.

Rich D

Unreal!! Tragedy can strike at anytime to anyone,..my thoughts and prayers are on the way KB...

Keep the faith!

Mac

KB - I am truly sorry for your loss. Your faith will help you and your family through this difficult time.

Bill

I too am sorry to hear of your loss... May God be with you and give you and your family comfort...

Kenny,

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

God Bless,

Sue

Losing a child, no matter the age or the circumstance, must be one of the toughest things to have to go through in life. All the best to you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Tex

KB I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your faith in God and his strength will get you thru this just as it did for us 4 years ago. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Gene

Ken,

Stay strong and always remember---HE will always be there for you.

T.S.

May God grant you the strenght you need during this period of trial.You are in are prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your famisly KB!

God Bless You and give you strength.

TJ

Thanks Everyone, It's a tragic thing! She was 33 years old, a wife to my step son for 16 years, had two boys 15 and 10, hit by a van while crossing the street in Richmond. Get yourself prepared, you don't know how long you have. we are not promised tomorrow. Thanks for the support, I need deck time!!!! God Bless you All.....KB..... Thanks Scott!!!

KB,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Bob G.

Nothing equals the loss of a child.

Our prayers are with you.

Craig & Kathy Roberts

Don't know what to say. That's really terrible. Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear of the loss and Our thoughts and prayers are on the way!

TEE

KB, My most sincere condolances, I'll say a prayer for your family KB that you may find strength in prayer.

Buzz

KB thoughts and prayers are with you, be strong, we must live throught the rain.

Pierre

Kenny - a long pause for you. I am very sorry for your loss.

david.....

Ken,

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so very, very sorry. God Bless You All.

KB, I cannot begin to say how sorry I am. My deepest condolences. May God provide you strength in this time of sorrow.

Mini

Nen, I realize that we do not know each other, but I am sorry to read of your loss, I know how though it is to lose a close family member. When time permits, read Joshua 1:9, it has always given me strength in tough times. I am praying for you and for your family. I hope that Jesus gives you a portion of his strength at this tragic time.

In Christ,

Steve Hutson

KB, very sorry to learn of this. My condolences to your family.

Latest posts

Back