passanger console

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon woodbury

Reaction score
Was thinking of getting the removable passenger console for my 2012 z-7.if anyone has one or has feedback do you use it a lot or just a few times a year.I just don't wanna spend $700 on something that may only be used a couple times.feedback plz

doug,

that is my fear is spending all that money to use 5 times or so for the year.my fishing partner is young like me so the weather doesnt bug us too much plus its my boat so i have a console anyway lol.thanks for the feedback

I got the console on the 2011 Z 7 I just bought brand new. So far in the little that I've gotten it out this fall, the 5 people I have taken it have been grateful. I don't know for sure how much I'll use it over the summer for but for spring and fall fishing in eastern Iowa, it's a blessing for the passenger.

Absolutely if you can afford it. Wished I'd ordered mine with one...I can't find one for the life of me now.

Kind of like too much clothing when it's cold. You can always take it off but, if you don't have it..you wished you had.;)

Thanks for all the feedback.gonna order it tomorrow.thanks Kevin my boat is the same color as yours so I got to see what it will look like

I ordered my Z-8 w/ passenger console. I use it every time I fish. It has never been removed from the boat. I like the way they look with dc's :D:D:D

Thanks Doug,

The only problem with buying in October in Iowa is that April is too far away!

Latest posts

Back