Ordered a Minn Kota MK 345 PC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLsportsman

Reaction score
Just ordered a MK345 PC to replace my factory installed Guest two bank. My intention is to charge my two deep cycles but also charge my cranking batteries. I'm hooking the charger up to two 29 group Interstate deep cycle and my one 24 group Interstate cranking battery. Does anyone have any experience this model?

I have it. Got it last year. It is awesome. The various charge indication colors make it easy to see where the charging stage is at.

I like to Frog, so I am fishing in the slop quite a bit. Fished a tournament on July 6th and after a full day of pre-fishing and a deep drain on my batteries it took about 7 hours for the re-charge. Fished the 8 hour event and had full juice the whole time!

Great -- I can't wait. I'm going to install the charger Monday after work. My deep cycles are fully charged according to my Guest charger, so it will be interesting to see how charged they are. I'll also be nice to keep a charge on my cranking battery.

Latest posts

Back