One year coming up 2012 targa18

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,I have been searching but have not come across. I am approaching the 1 year mark, I am trying to make sure all issues are resolved before out of warranty. Most issues have been minor but I have a problem with the glove box,when locked you can just pull open ,the latch doesn't seem adequate,I've tried to fix but no luck,for the most part the boat is awesome,I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issues or others I can look for. Some things that are not so obvious,and I may have overlooked.

Thanks

I also have a 2012 Targa 18 about 1 year old. So far nothing has let me down. My glove box works just fine. FYI I tried to install a jack plate but steering cable not long enough without a bad angle. So I mounted the 150 4 stroke in the 4th hole and am now running a 19 Tempest at 50 mph. Goes pretty good now. Thinking of installing a 2" transom spacer to see if I can bump to a 20". Also installed trailer bunks to help load on the trailer.

Latest posts

Back