'ode to cabin fever

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Not nearly as slick as Ken's or Mo's but here it goes.

Dar wuz dees guys

on a site I know

da fever set in

and moral was low

so dey got some funny

insane some might say

but it passed the time

til a bright spring day

dey spoke of coronas,

sparkles and beer,

Neeley for Prez,

and of course Mac's rear

But before you knew it spring came

dem boyz was on the water,

chasin' bassus and fame

But the site Rich made,

well...never the same,

a place for winter loonies

to babble wid out shame

so if you git da fever see

stop by this here site

mess wid Mac, Ken, Trep and Mineee.

But just you ask Trep......Dontcha mess wid ME!!!!

Good start Rob, but don't ask Trep - I see no evil, hear no evil and smell no evil LOL

That does it. I'm going to BPS and fish the aquarium. We're all changing and I'm getting scared to death. We went from hard core fishermen to politicians and poets. This might be my longest winter yet. I guess I'll go back to the garage and sit in the boat with my "inflate-a-date" fishing partner. She's makes more sense than all of us plus she has a few sparkles.

Bear

Yup gittin' ugly quick! Who started all this anyhow? OK everybody FOCUS, we have an election to win! Bear, keep that inflate a date away from the prez and VP for any photo ops. Don't need their reputations getting tarnished! LOL

As potential secretary of state of mind...I have come to the realization that none of us has a mind left after this short winter.....LOL

Is the inflate-a-date a "Living eyes" one...? Or just a sparkly soft bait?

Speaking of elections...still haven't read much about what we are going to do with our platform yet.

Let the lies begin I say...!!!

Rob, Those guys in the white coats at your door have come for you. They're going to take you some place where you can make new friends and get some help. Don't worry we'll stop by and visit every once in awhile. Hopefully you'll be "out" soon with some medication that really helps. You'll be better for it in the long run, just do what they say and don't cause any problems.

"Speaking of elections...still haven't read much about what we are going to do with our platform yet."

TIE OUR BOATS TO IT!

My fellow bassers...

Rest assured that we will have all of our bases covered, however I'm up to my eyeballs right now preparing for 3 major boat shows.

"Ken & Mac...better than crack"

" 'dem bassus luv sparkles" (c)

Here's another slogan for the cabinet officers:

"Barb, Scott and Mini . . . and Trep, who's so skinny."

Ken, need more funds for the war chest, I just dumped bunches in a great PR event that should get some national exposure. George W told me it was OK! He will support your nomination!

Latest posts

Back