Nx 750 pumps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Marsh

Reaction score
I am looking to put in a recirc pump is it worth it or

Just buy a oxygenator. My switch says auto and manual so I am assuming they both draw fresh water

And they stay on all the time. Any help would be great. Also I have a 90 elpto and was wondering if anyone could

Tell me what prop they have if they have the same motor it seems like my top end is slow only

39 mph.

If your 750 is like mine it is not set up as described. Auto= cycles off and on. Manual, is, well manual, on all the time or off all the time. Note on manual, if you leave it on all the time, you can pump more fresh in that will come out, it has to go somewhere you know. There should be a recirc switch on the far right on the console. it will also say pump out on this,which pumps out when you activate the push/pull valve in the livewell. If yours is not like this them we are not set up the same, maybe different years.

I have a 90ELPTO and a 21P aluminum came on it. I have a 21P Laser II stainless and it only gained around 2 mph, I am running around 47-48 speedo, don't know what the GPS would be, I suspect around 45. One thing is speedometers are notorious for being inaccurate so don't put too way much stock in the readout. I picked my stainless up off at a steal or I would not have done it, I probably would not spring for a new one for what they cost.

Your right. I don't have a recirc switch the only other switch I have on that side is a light switch and then the valve empty or full below the throttle. Mine is a 1999 so probley different. Thanks for the info though I need it at this poit

Latest posts

Back