NitroOwners Board

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Hunter

Reaction score
I like the NitroOwners.com board. Helpful responses to some of my posted questions have literally saved me hundreds of dollars and many man hours of (my) labor ... and likewise I hope some of my posts have helped others as well. But it would be a much better board if we could upload, delete and otherwise edit picture posts to our "Library".

Maybe the "Man Behind the Curtain" could reach out for help, even if it involves small ads on every page, so we can make this board a viable, real-time, web site.

Just my opinion. ;)

We have offered in the past to pay Rich a subscription fee and he has refused. He wants this site to be free and open. You also don't see any moderators or admins, we self-police. He runs it in his "off time" from a real job so sometimes upgrades and fixes take a little time. Be patient and it will get done unless we hear differently from Rich.

looney = tee

certifiable = toxic

down right "aint right" = Mac

And, Mini does not have a classification because it can't be printed in polite company... LOL

Self restraint and moderation in action right there.....nicely done gentlemen.

mini = awesome. Just ask me :)

Actually I am in awe of these people. Thats why I rag on them. Some of the BEST friends anyone could have!

Now come on FRIDAY!!!!! :)

I still hold the title of "first to be banned from NTOWS"

Yes it was deserved. I have grown up since then. RIP

organized = carlos!

Its all that military training....well I think it is...lol

Latest posts

Back