Nitro Z21

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boat4life

Reaction score
I just saw pictures of the NEW Nitro Z21 and it is really nice. The Bassmaster site had a few pics at their convention center with an unveiling of KVD's new Z21.

I test rode the z21 at the classic and it is very nice. Very solid feel on the water. On inspection at the expo the fit and finish is real nice. the deck flooring is reinforced. Hardly any flexing. This is probably the nicest nitro to date.

I don't even look at them boats, way more than I can pay for.

I'm the same way about them $50k-$70k boats and trucks.....I bought a new boat 2 years ago (under $30k) before I retired but kinda wish I would have bought a new aluminum instead of fiberglass. I fish the river mostly and if I go to Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn, I still watch the wind regardless of what boat I'm in. Now, after saying all that, the Nitro Z7 I bought is one nice rig with lots of room and storage. But on the Sabine river the aluminum would probably be more durable. Oh well, time will tell.

I'm the same way about them $50k-$70k boats and trucks.....I bought a new boat 2 years ago (under $30k) before I retired but kinda wish I would have bought a new aluminum instead of fiberglass. I fish the river mostly and if I go to Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn, I still watch the wind regardless of what boat I'm in. Now, after saying all that, the Nitro Z7 I bought is one nice rig with lots of room and storage. But on the Sabine river the aluminum would probably be more durable. Oh well, time will tell.
And as I get older, the tin is easier for me to handle at the ramp.

Brother I ran into the same thing with my 2014 Nitro z-7. I was going to sell my 1995 Pro 17 but so glad I kept it. Fiber Glass boats were made for open water or even shallow water as long as there is no chance of stumps. My local lake is stump city and a place I could never put my Nitro. So glad I kept my Aluminum Bass Tracker.

Latest posts

Back