Nitro NX 898

• Thread starter McDonald Nathan
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McDonald Nathan

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Nitro NX 898? I am looking a 2008 that is left over. The boat is brand new on the showroom floor with a full warranty. The price is $26,995 with a 225 Opti, hot foot, trim on the wheel, rod organizer, auto bilge, and some other stuff. The other option is a 2010 Z-7 with a 150 Opti that will be loaded with all options. The 898 is a great deal, but I can't find any information on them or people who own them.

I've got an 03 with a 200 EFI.It is a great riding boat and fishes good.My only beef is it is under powered.And I have it over propped.Hole shot sucks in hot weather.I should be running a 24 instead of a 25.Its got alot of storage and the front deck is plenty big enough 2 guys to fish from.I see that on has a 225 opti on it and that is a good thing.You should be able to go to my profile and see pics of it.Does seem a little stiff on the price.Work on them, I'm sure they will deal.I'm sure you are looking at a 70+ mph boat.

Latest posts

Back