Nitro 929 Electrical Issue S

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith huggins

Reaction score
We have a 929 nitro 2006 having some electrical issues 1st on toutching pad switch anchor light and airerator lights blink. And only 4 pumps work the bulge and pump out and reculate 2 of them work still have other three inop my question is what's controlling the motors since the key pad has 4 wires to control all on switch panel. I find nothing good online about it and dealer is helpless.

First I would check all wiring and connectors for corrosion, corrosion is your worst enemy. Clean and reconnect all connectors and check for any damaged or broken wires. Second check all fuses for any that have failed. Third jumper all non working pumps to verify that they are working. A volt (ac/dc) and ohm meter will be helpful. Being 11 years old very possible this is the problem. At the same time locate all fuses and purchase spares and do not forget the ones on your outboard. For reference you will not find a electrical schematic, but here is a link to the wiring color code: http://www.tacklereviewer.com/freebies/tracker-boats-wiring-diagram
It will not be a simple and quick job, use patience. I hope this puts you in the right direction.

Back