New to site

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyface

Reaction score
Just bought a 91 180tf Nitro with a gt150 Johnson. I found this site looking for information on this boat. Have already learned a lot from this site. The young guy I bought the boat from new nothing about it. I have been fishing my whole life but work and other interests have gotten me way behind on my fishing. Hopefully I will get back into it this spring. I fish the lakes in northeast Kentucky and the Ohio and Little Sandy rivers.

Welcome aboard. The guys on this site are very helpful. Just ask away.
Barry from La. :)

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 151
I did the welcome when Jim asked for a name change to dirtyface, but certainly have no objections to welcoming him to the nutty farm ahhhh forums :p

Just bought a 91 180tf Nitro with a gt150 Johnson. I found this site looking for information on this boat. Have already learned a lot from this site. The young guy I bought the boat from new nothing about it. I have been fishing my whole life but work and other interests have gotten me way behind on my fishing. Hopefully I will get back into it this spring. I fish the lakes in northeast Kentucky and the Ohio and Little Sandy rivers.

My outboard mechanic, a retired OMC engineer, says that that motor was the best they ever made. Welcome aboard... Just ask and somebody here probably knows the right answer.

Latest posts

Back