New to me Techniques

• Thread starter Jimmy Easterling
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
I've been trying not to be so hardheaded and stubborn as of late and learn some new tricks to improve my fishing abilities. Cranking and finess are two of my least favorites things to do when I go fishing, probably cause I am no good at it. Well, I followed some good advice from you guys and went out for a couple of hours two days this week with nothing but my cranking rod on deck and caught 7 fish pretty easy. This morning nothing but my "sissy stick" with a shakey head tied on, 6 keepers in the boat. Just thought I would pass this along to the other "hardheaded and stubborn" fisher people like me and say try it. The only down side is that now I will have a couple more rods on deck to stumble over.

I try each year to learn a new technique, thats how you must do it, pick it up put it in your hand and go fish, good job man

With all the different rod powers and actions available :unsure: I'm curious as to what y'all recommend in a rod for the different techniques such as crank baits, spinner baits, topwater, etc?

Latest posts

Back