new nitro owner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kris hirt

Reaction score
Hey guys just bought my first nitro yesterday. It's a 1996 nitro 160 tf and it's in amazing condition. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on where I can find a spec sheet for this boat. I have to say it has been very difficult to find any information on this boat at all on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

ok one more question maybe someone can help me with. The only thing wrong with the boat is some of the nylon straps on the storage compartments are torn apart. I've searched on the internet for replacements with no success. Any suggestions on where I can find replacement straps or what keywords I should be searching for? I a rookie in the boating world so if my questions seem trivial I apologize. I'm just trying to learn from people who know! Thanks in advance for the help

show a picture of this. I've never seen straps in or near storage compartments. The ONLY place I can think of that would have nylon straps is the bilge area for holding batteries in place. Those are a dime a dozen at any marine type store like Bass Pro, Academy etc. Battery hold down straps. Is that what you're referring to?

49432.gif

This link is just one of many if its what you're referring to http://www.iboats.com/Marine-Battery-Trays-Tie-Downs/dm/view_id.216581

I think my 96 170DC had straps, just big enough to insert a couple of fingers. Google nylon webbing or hatch lift pin.

Kris, welcome and enjoy your new-to-you boat.

My first Nitro was a '95 170TF. Loved it. Great boat.

Latest posts

Back