New member, New Nitro, Same bass fishing addiction!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1st post here. Purchased a nice 2000 model nx750 dc. Here name is "Bernadette" and she is a beauty. 115hp with a nice holeshot. Upgrade from a 89 Tracker Panfish. That was a fun sit upfront stick steer, that caught lots of bass. But my new girl "Bernadette" is the bees knees!

I'm glad to be here and enjoy all the post from the other Nitro owners. If you own a nx750 give me a shout out and post a pic of your boat. All other Nitro owners are welcome also.

Eric

"NITRO, MEANS PERFORMANCE!"

Attachments

• 00303_aUB9Q4t5MTJ_600x450.jpg
    00303_aUB9Q4t5MTJ_600x450.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 200
Is that you Woo?:) I used to guide/fish an annual tournament Woo put on to benefit his Charity in Hopewell. Took Second in the last one I fished on Chesdin. Haven't done it since I moved back from Florida. Sold the NITRO (929) in Florida and bought a Ranger bach here (The Black Pearl). Welcome!!

PS.....Woo's classic trophy has my fingerprints all over it!! I rubbed it trying to get all the mo-jo out of it. :eek::D

Yeah, got to meet Woo. He is a all-time great fisherman and guy.

Last edited:
Love my NX750 too. It originally had a 115 but I upgraded to a 135 Optimax. You'll like the boat! When I had the 115HP on it, it really liked a 23P Trophy Plus with the motor in the middle (3rd from the top). How is yours set up?

RH

Love my NX750 too. It originally had a 115 but I upgraded to a 135 Optimax. You'll like the boat! When I had the 115HP on it, it really liked a 23P Trophy Plus with the motor in the middle (3rd from the top). How is yours set

I will have to check the setup. Been having so much fun fishing out of it, havent had a chance to check. I baby her and keep her washed and waxed down. previous owner did a nice job of keeping her in great shape. probably install new carpet soon but thats about it. She gets around the lake great. especially for a guy with a previous 25hp tracker! lol :)

Last edited:
1st post here. Purchased a nice 2000 model nx750 dc. Here name is "Bernadette" and she is a beauty. 115hp with a nice holeshot. Upgrade from a 89 Tracker Panfish. That was a fun sit upfront stick steer, that caught lots of bass. But my new girl "Bernadette" is the bees knees!

I'm glad to be here and enjoy all the post from the other Nitro owners. If you own a nx750 give me a shout out and post a pic of your boat. All other Nitro owners are welcome also.

Eric

"NITRO, MEANS PERFORMANCE!"

Welcome to the forum. Where you fishin?

NJD

Welcome to the forum. Where you fishin?

NJD

Fishing out of Socal. Lake Castaic and Pyramid are my home lakes. Looking forward to lots of roadtrips in this boat. Headed to Cal Delta in spring. Looking forward to getting to Table Rock soon and Lake Powell.

Latest posts

Back