New line.....

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [URL]http://bassbuzz.outdoorsfanmedia.c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as it's nowhere near as bad a Vanish Transition (what a train wreck that line is), I may have found a new line!! My ols favorite was Trilene "Tournament Strength" in a color that they call "Photochromic" it was the same gold as this new line. Personally, I could care less that it disappears underwater since the old stuff never did and line shyness was never an issue. After losing a toad smallie and then throwing braid in the crystal clear waster on St Clair, line visibility is no longer a concern. I made a switch to the BPS and it is great line but tough to see (Floro Blue).

TOXIC

Tried the Trilene Maxx mono yesterday on the Potomac and it was very good. Low memory, great knot strength, tuff as nails. Only downside and it is minor, is that it is stiff and because of that castability suffers (on spinning gear). It's a trade off that I'm willing to make. I used 10lb on a dropshot and I liked it. Note: this is not the line TEE was referring to but another new offereing from Trilene.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back