New Guy, Almost New 2015 Tracker Guide V-14

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reelluvin

Reaction score
Just bought a slightly used tracker. The guy I bought from purchased the boat in June but tried to store it on top of his floating dock. At over 200lbs the boat was too much for him to haul on and off the dock so he listed it on CL and I bought it at a really good price. 5hp Honda, (underpowered I know), 55lb thrust trolling motor with 2 big interstate green tops, 2 really nice seats plus tons of other stuff I haven't even inventoried yet. I will post pics when I get it all rigged up. I also have a Tidewater 230lxf for bigger water and I run the tidewater owners group in my spare time.

The 5hp sounds like a kicker motor and not the main. I looked at some on boats.com that were for sale and most had a 115hp.

Last edited:
The original owner bought the 5hp because it was lightweight. Most of these sell with the 9.9hp. Luckily I don't have far to go to fish. If it's too sluggish I'll upgrade later. Still haven't been out in it...ive been too busy with work and crappy weather.

Latest posts

Back