New From New York

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYBassman

Reaction score
Long time fisherman who has been fishing on others boats for the last 20 years finally got his own boat. It's a Tracker Magna 17 Dual Console with 60 Hp outboard in very good condition. 3rd owner and very happy to find it in such great condition pics to follow, literally picked it up yesterday and registered it today.

IMG_20160802_182152908.jpg IMG_20160802_182407384.jpg
Here's a few pics of my new boat, great condition for 1993, looking for any information available on it as owner had nothing ( 2nd owner). Very excited and hoping to get her running and in the water soon.

Well, its been a while, but had nothing to share. Unfortunately, shortly after posting this and going on my yearly trip to the Nascar race at the Glen I found myself unemployed and unable to do anything with the boat. Literally, she sat in the backyard for nine long months, without much action. But things have turned around as they tend to do and finances are to a point I can do things for to/for the boat. As the weather has become warmer, my kids and I have uncovered her and started the task of getting her in the water this year. We have updated all the safety gear, got new life vests, installed a freebie trolling motor, gotta love Craigslist. And finally yesterday after 9 months of ownership and 2 years of sitting I was able to hear the engine run for the first time, folks I'm still grinning. Now have to get the trailer inspected by the state and practice my backing for dropping her into the local launchs and spending some quality time fishing. There were times when I thought yesterday would never come, but I'm so glad it did. Can't wait for the first trip, currently schedule for Fathers Day Weekend, to do some bass fishing on Keuka Lake. Maybe I can sneak in a few more trips before that one, but only time will tell.

Latest posts

Back