New Bass Pro catalog

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T AMBURGEY

Reaction score
Who has got the new 2011 edition? What new toys do you guys or gals want? I noticed no Clunns this year but they have a black reel that seems close to it. I also saw the Johnny Moriss is black now.

Not much has changed that I was interested in. A couple of odds and ends, but nothing earth shattering. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Still waiting.....It's like Christmas all over for me this time of year because I get to put in all of my orders. I might try and get input from the guys here in Florida because they throw a lot of different stuff. Of course it's time to stock up for the MVM as well. :p

TOXIC

I see some arsenal that might have a place in my box....the new Hart X2 Spinner looks interesting for sure. Don't think them brown fish have seen that:lol:

Other than a few new colors, I didn't see anything spectacular either.

I dont have it yet, they dont have the Rick CLunn Reels anymore?? I own two and was hoping to own atleast 2 more. I love them. thats a shame

I still want the Z9 Center Console with the 250 Verado!!!

Toxic doesn't matter what the FL recommend, we all know your still going to throw a Senko. Maybe try a crankbait, that would be totally new for you!!:lol::lol: You only have what maybe 5 total!:p

Basstrackerma,...they still have them.....they just took his name off them,....and colored them black vs. the purpleish/blue they had last year,..........same reel!!;)

I got mine and since I'm sittin' on several $$$ of cards might have to make a day of it and go to Orlando since I like to feel and see what I'm getting....thanks kids and the FBN:cool:

Oh thats actually better then lol. I was never a fan of a purple reel..

Funny. I don't get any catalogs or flyers from Bass Pro. They don't send them to employes. I'll pick one up at Customer Service when I show up for work today.

fatrap

i got mine. just waiting for around february and make a annual trip to BPS in harrisburg. i have a wish list started

Hammer stock up on Spro's! I have a couple of ideas for next MVM..at your expense if you will :rolleyes:

I think I am about set with my fishing wall and arsenal. COME on spring....

Hey Favors...BITE ME!!!:lol::lol: And don't forget just who gave you that magic crankbait:p:lol: I still don't throw them as much as I should. Gene literally whacked them all day last year and I don't even want to talk about what CIII catches on those Little Johns.

CIII, shoot me an email with what you want. You know the routine:cool:

TOXIC

Carlos, add a few cell mates for me! :p Did you get the one I mailed you btw?

magic crankbait? when will you guys listen....that can change with the wind here....better stock more than a SPRO!

Agreed, but some things are a constant. Tubes, Senkos, jerkbaits, blue/silver traps, and it seems I remember an article about a LC jerkbait being prime. It's your job to clue us in on this years "gotta have":lol:

TOXIC

This year I am riding. I don't know anything. Who ever gets in my boat is guiding me! I have given up too much info in the past how ever many years :)

I dont want you leaving me at the lighthouse and telling me to swim back cuz I bought a Nissan.

You can walk back from there if you know where to step!

OMG too funny!!!!

Mini, you are right...but hard to beat consistency....cool clear water....

Latest posts

Back