Need help w/Laptop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I do not know how I got it, but it came through the firewall and security system, "Internet Security", you system is at risk. Everything is locked and I mean everything is locked, firewall, virus scan, internet connection except the connection to this virus. Word, calulator, and I mean everything is locked except connecting to this "Internet Security" site.

I am on my way to see the man. It even shows a symbol like windows security system. It pops a page that your firewall is open and all your data is being sent to the net. I am not conneced to the net and I have not filled out the info that they ask for.

This Sucks.

cq:angry::angry:

I let it run full scan as it requested, not connected to the net, the same 5 hits on virus problems duplicated 36 times.

CQ: Same thing happened to my lap top. I went to my desk top and downloaded a fix. If you can, have someone do this for you. I used MALWAREBYTE and used a cd to load in on the laptop. I hope this will help.

Barry from La.:(

Forgot, everything on desktop and all programs are locked.

It is a good virus. I can see how easy it would be for someone to fill out their information and send it to them. After I started looking I could see all the F***ups in their spelling and information.

cq

It was all locked up except for the Security site to send my personal infro, the shop is still working on it. It my have destroyed the harddrive.

Kaspersky cleanup tool.... And, an old favorite of mine might work also.... Vundofix. DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THE HARDDRIVE IS PHYSICALLY DESTROYED.

Greg Meyer

Director of Operations

On_site Computer Repair of Northern Illinois

Back