My turn for tires

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Looks like my Trail America's aren't gonna make it the 5th season. Cracks in the sidewalls all around the rim on both tires. What prices are they asking for Goodyear Marathons with mounting and balancing?

fatrap

I called around and found mine for $65 each installed at a local tire shop. When I called around I got prices from 70 to $100 each so just call around. I had a dramatic change when I went from trail America top marathons. Less trailer bounce was the biggest diff.. Hope this helped

Just put new custom rims and marathons on my 170DC. The ride difference was incredible. I agree with the less bounce greg mentioned. I paid about $110 each for mine. That was a little higher than I expected for 13", but it was well worth it.

Best I got was $245 mounted and balanced for 14 inch take her in Wed had the marathons on my 170DC for five years before I sold it and they showed no wear. The Tundra is much larger and heavier.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back