My true feelings about you, Staci

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Staci, you are quite good at trying to make people look bad as you did on the Indianapolis 500 post. You project yourself as this little poor innocent person who has such a hard life and is so nice to everyone so everyone else should be so nice and understanding of you. Your last post to me quite contradicts your innocense as well as some of the other crap you post on here.

As I said before, my dislike for you has NOTHING to do with your transformation. It revolves around the drama that you bring to it. The posts you make sometimes demonstrates to me how fake you are.

I wasn't going to air this out here but you provoked it. I hope that's what you were trying to do. If I look bad on a fishing web site because I think you are a pain in the ars then so be it. I tried on multiple occasions to be nice to you.

You are not going to drive me away from this site so you can be the only "woman" on the site. Aint happenin'. You can say whatever you want to me and about me to make me go away. Aint happenin'. I can ignore you like you don't exist. You are not someone I would EVER choose as a friend so I give a flying flip what you think about me.

Take a good look in the mirror, Staci. I hope you know who you are and like what you see but what the image you try to project and how you carry it out are 2 completely different things. Good riddens to you!

P.S. The only edits I do are to add or correct spelling. I don't delete just in case you think I took something out.

I just wanted to get my side of the story right.

You can't truly believe that you can write the stuff that you do and not get a negative response.

Now would be the appropriate time to post the photo of me that Mini made of the webcam at Kentucky Lake...with the caption:

"WTF...I'm gone for a week and look what happened!!!"

"WTF...I'm gone for a week and look what happened!!!"
Web%20Cam%20ala%20Neeley.jpg

Hold on a minute.....gotta go pop some popcorn and get comfortable....LOL

Better than watching the soaps...

Wolf

Wolf - you think THAT's Scary - you should see him in PERSON!!! BBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now wait just a minute......

I spent 2 days with Neeley in my boat last year.....

And he is NOT that ugly in person.

In fact, he has kind of a nice..... oh..... never mind..... :)

Folks, this is just plain wrong. If you'll read the rules, ALL hogpiling must be done on bassfishinghomepage.com. Rule number 2 clearly states that I must be at the BOTTOM of any hogpiling activity.

I assure you that Staci and I look nothing alike, cept for my girlish 350 pound figure :).

On a more positive note, it looks like I've slipped to number 2 on Teri's most unwanted list :)

Mr. Snow, I have a much different love for you. :)

I am SHOCKED by all this....where's a pic of the SHOCKER when I need it!!!

Wheeew! Am I EVER glad MIKE is now the guy spec'd for the bottom of all hogpiles. Man that was LOOOONG 3 year run. I thought I'd NEVER get out from under there!

Ken,

Where have you been? Mushroom hunting?

Bob G.

_______

_______

___

______

Yesindeedydoodie....'shroom hunting my arse off...heading up again for a week this Sunday.

Teri, when you say "love", I'm guessing that wasn't exactly to be taken literally? It is was supposed to be taken literally, I'm going to Indy! Well, maybe not... that darned wife of mine won't let me date anymore...

Don't tell anyone, Mike but I actually like you...in a friendly way. I get a kick out of most of your posts.

Mike...most of your posts...Teri, who's posts do you like best ? Mac, Mini, neely ? There's got to be one favorite poster child on here....I know it's got to be trepper, the man's got the touch, look at all the fishing gear Beka gets him...

Pierre

Poster Child???

I've already got the Poster Child pic....see above!!!

One thing I hope we all would remember on a day when Smitty has to deal with the death of his friend and Jon has two little kids in his house who are now orphans... somethings that look "big" just aren't. I know I am given over to giving and taking offense when it isn't necessary or productive...

I can only hope that in the light of a few days from now, or whenever... we can all agree that everybody, everybody, here gets another chance and we try to forgive and forget as much as we can.... Take from here whatever you feel you need... but, always give more than you must.

This is my one and only sanctuary on the internet where I truly feel I have made friends and can speak freely so I cherish each and every one of the people who contribute to this community. Folks, do whatever you can to air any greivances, and then move on... Find a positive way to cross over the "lines you've drawn" and find some common resolution... even if that means to disagree. I just don't like to see personal animosity crep to the surface here and ruin a good thing.

Great point as always Greg....You've got to be the wisest person here. I'm sure some of us remember the loss of a member of this board to an unfortunate incident as well....

take care of the big rocks in your life. the smaller ones will take care of themselves.

Well hell, I'm gonna have to go read that Indianapolis thread to see what's going on!!!!

Greg, I was sure you were gonna tell us you saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to GEICO.

But I'm glad you didn't. Good thoughts.

Greg, I agree with what you have said. I really enjoy this site and this is the only site I come to on a daily basis. I have made some friends here who I enjoy talking to here and outside of here. I guess I have also made a not so good friend here too but hey that's the way life is. Not everyone gets along. I can only take so much of someone busting my chops before I can't be nice anymore. I can move on. I aired it out, kept it clean, and now I'm done. My solution before this happened was to just leave eachother alone and that's what I intend to do as long as that is returned.

By the way me!, your woolies will be in the mail tomorrow.

Come on guys, I don't know what you think this here thread is about, but it's about Teri liking me. Stick to the subject please. I think I've got a real chance this time, don't blow it for me :).

OK i'll rain in Terri's parade since she didn't respond to Pierre's suggestion that "There's got to be one favorite poster child on here....I know it's got to be trepper, the man's got the touch, look at all the fishing gear Beka gets him..."

So what was that post on THAT other board all about?? Huh? Can't come to your REAL 1700 friends and ask what F&S you should buy?? Sooo, we know who you're REAL friends are!!! Danco, Red Allison, Jeff Southern and Snowman!!!! LOL!!!!

Gotcha!!!

Trep, I figured it wouldn't be long before you got on me as well. I know you guys are tight, although I must say I liked you when I met you so I have nothing bad to say.

Yes, I read the BFHP on occasion as a matter of fact I went there before I joined this site. Yes, I put a post out there recently to get some other opinions about a fish and ski boat. Quite frankly, I would like to know the one with the best track record for future reference. I already asked here in my post about the Stratos Fish and Ski, which wasn't for me by the way. I am NOT buying a new boat any time soon. My boat has a custom plate which was not easy to design and get right. I will keep my Nitro for that reason. Do you really think I would put my name on there if I wanted to hide the fact that I have been there or that I asked a question? I have seen several people from here on there so there was no doubt people here would know I posted there. What a crime!

If there is anything else you or anyone else would like to dig at me for, go right ahead.

Everyone needs to stop, go grab a large cool beverage and go sit in the corner and have a TIME OUT!

Trep, what are you doing over at that "other" board??? :)

Let him be, Bruce.....

His visits don't harm him or anyone else.....

It's his own little sort of voyeurism!

:)

me!

I cant believe i sat and read this entire thread.God i hope it quits raining soon.;o)

Reminded me of a geico commercial lol

" I saved,I thought that meant something to you "

OK, pardon the interruption, carry on!!!

Teri - Whoa there young lady!!! What do you mean "Trep, I figured it wouldn't be long before you got on me as well."??? I did have a GREAT time at the rally with you! Didn't you friendly "slam" me from the first minute I got there? I took it all as good harmless fun! My post above as it stated was in response to Pierre's comment about TREP being your favorite poster dude! And notices the "LOL" and "Gotcha!!!" which are internet CODE for JUST FUN'N!!!

Is Staci a friend of mine? Sure, so is Rick, Tex, Snow, Bill, Bob and EVERYONE else (so NO one get thier undies in a bunch 'cause I didn't call their name!!!) I did NOT enter thie thread or the others that you and Staci have been discussing except to poke fun at someone or return a friendly "jab". I did that on purpose because I didn't have a dog in this.

me! Bruce is just JOKING!!! A LOT of us check that site, I do mostly to A) point Nitro/Tracker folks over here, B) figure out why Snowman is SOO Popular!! and C) check the fishing reports since it's the only one i've found in 4 years that has accurate posts on my home lake.

So, back to work - TGIF!!

And here I thought I would make it through my entire adult life, with never having had to ever watch one episode of 'As the World Turns'/'Guiding Light'/'eneral Hospital'/Enter whatever other here . . .

How bout' some boatin'/fishin', one and all.

Trep - make some beer.

I'll start the firepit.

Now - go fish!

Anyone got 7's?

Tex

JR - We voted for Rubert too! BUNCHES!!! Finaly the Pirate wins!! for good old Indy!!

Michael -

I confess.....

I went to the BFHP before I found this site.

I still read the BFHP on ocassion.

And.....

Please forgive me.....

I have even posted there as recently as about a month ago.

Mea culpa..... Mea culpa..... Mea culpa.....

What is my penance?

LOL! Yes, I know Bruce was joking!

Didn't you see the smiley?

me!

Teri, honey, simmer down. First, Trep's just raggin' ya for going over there. No one here can fault you for asking on a non-nitro board what the best f&s model is since you're obviously not happy with your Nitro.

One of the things we do best here is talk bad about BFHP and then go over there and read the BS (and the little bit of useful info too). It's kinda like Playboy... no one reads it, but they sure sell a lot of 'em. (and NO, I'm not one of the buyers or readers).

BFHP is the hogpilers... here, where just piglet-snugglers :). (watch that be my finest statement ever) :)

Latest posts

Back