My 3rd Alibi

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy_1

Reaction score
Howdy all, just got our new Tracker ProGuide175. Picked it up this afternoon and hit the lake. So far, great boat. The only suck factor is the engine breakin time. LOL.

I see lots of fun and fishin in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_1446.JPG
    IMG_1446.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 9
Awesome looking Tracker. Love the paint job. Which motor is that?

Cool. I have the Merc 90 FS hanging off the back of my Fisher Hawk 165, but that motor is a '07, which I think was a different block (Yamaha). Not positive.

Repost your pic, if you don't mind. We were doing some server work over the weekend and lost the last few images that were uploaded.

We have basically the same boat. 115 fourstroke. Love the boat rides great even in a moderate chop. Wife got involved in the purchase so we wound up with the combo. Even though we'll never waterski with it.

Question for you guys: Do your boats have that siderail system that let's you install accessories like rod and bait holders anywhere along the gunnel?

Nice boat - great color! Wish they made the 165 in blue. I basically have on the way a slightly shorter version of the 175, it is the new 165 that just came out - has the 115 on the back. Cannot wait!

Latest posts

Back